CST online is a scholarly resource and critical forum for studying television,
sponsored by the
Department of Contemporary Arts
at Manchester Metropolitan
. It is our mission to enrich television studies by providing
comprehensive access to information, as well as to disseminate
knowledge and stimulate debate.
• FINAL CFP: International Conference“Rewriting, Remixing, and Reloading: Adaptations across the Globe”Centre for British Studies, Berlin, 30 September to 1 October, 2010
• Perception, Reception and Deception: The role of the media in society, 19-21 April 2011, Trinity College Dublin
• CFP: SCREENS OF TERROR: representations of war and terrorism since 9/11 in film, TV drama & documentary, 9-11 September 2010, Centre for Media & Culture Research, London South Bank University
• CFP: Previously on. TV Series in the Third Golden Age of Television. (Tentative Title)
• CFP: Setting the Agenda for Eurovision Studies (Oslo - May 2010)
Registration is now open for the 20th International Screen Studies Conference, University of Glasgow, Scotland, 2-4 July 2010
"Screen performance" will be the subject of the plenaries and will form a strand running throughout the Conference.
Confirmed plenary speakers are:
Chris Holmlund, University of Tennessee
Andrew Klevan, University of Oxford
Jacob Smith, University of Nottingham
Lesley Stern, UC San Diego
Delegate places cost £150/£90.
Please go to our website for more details and to download the booking form, or contact email@example.com.
Comment on this post
Your comments will be moderated before being displayed above.